Thursday, February 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE!

Happy Birthday Melanie...and Joe Pesci (all those "Lethal Weapons!")
Here are some fun facts from the year you arrived:
--The stamp was 20 cents
--Gas was 91 cents a gallon
--A New car was $7400
--Average Income was $21,000
Popular Movies:
Poltergiest
Officer and a Gentleman
ET
Porky's
On Golden Pond
Popular shows:
Knight Rider (which is making its come back this season)
Dynasty (which we hope never comes back)
Magnum PI (we love Tom Selleck on Las Vegas)
Music:
Lionel Richie
Michael Jackson: Thriller
Olivia Newton-John-Physical
Survivor: Eye of the Tiger
(I have all of these 45's if u ever want to borrow them and my Bee Gee's player)
Have a Great Day Melanie!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You guys are sooooo stinkin' sweet! Man do I feel special to be an actual post on someone's blog!!! Check your e-mail and read about my wild birthday from John!! AHHHH is all I can say. Love the candle warmer by the way, I have had it going for a while and my house smells delicious! THANK YOU!!!!