Sunday, February 10, 2008

Good Movies, Good Times--GOODBYE


I was just about Taylor's age when i made my first trip to the Clermont Deluxe with my aunt,uncle and cousins..we saw many great movies laying in the back of their El Camino...In High School several of us would make the trip from Greencastle and hide in the trunk through admission to save money...My friends would bring their kids and we would all go to the drive-in for a "night out"..When our friends from Utah asked about things to do we directed them here and they loved it.... After Valentine's Day it won't be anything more than a vacant lot....





ORP has exciting plans for a campground or parking lot!





2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm going to miss this place!!!!! What are we going to do now?

Angie said...

I too spent alot of time at this drive in and I am sad to hear it is going, drive in's are becoming a thing of the past. I am sorry my children will not have a chance to have these great memories.