Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Wonder Years....

So, normally I don't just write on my blog...but, until I can scan some photos from 1993 I will have to. Just recently I heard from some High School classmates and it took my breath away. I can't believe 15 years have passed and for the most part I haven't seen or spoken to any of them. I'm feeling very nostalgic so I added some music to reinforce such fun, happy memories... We, of course, are talking about getting together and as I sit here watching the rain pour down..I hope that happens...

So, here's to hoping everyone is doing well and enjoying their "adult" life!

3 comments:

K and J's mom said...

I have been thinking about it alot too. I barely thought about it at all at ten years, but something about fifteen years I guess.... I really look forward to getting together. I hope we can all stay in touch now!

K and J's mom said...

I have been thinking about it alot too. There must be something about fifteen years later... I really look forward to seeing you and staying in touch now! Thanks for finding me!

Aaron & Lorinda said...

Love the music! You can't forget the ever famous Vanilla Ice!