Wednesday, September 19, 2007

UH-OH Daddy's in Charge....

Turn on those speakers :-)

Yeah, most mothers would come home from a morning in the ballpark concession stand and find their kids napping or playing in the backyard with the neighbors....imagine my non-surprise when i turned the corner and saw this.....We are the family from the movie "Cheaper by the Dozen" (minus 9 kids)....the part in the movie when the lady says "those kids are all going to end up on milk cartons..." and not the Missing Child ones...THE America's MOST WANTED ones!!

Apparently, Ben is working on perfecting his victory wave....I am surprised he didn't blow all the ladies a kiss :-)

2 comments:

Emily said...

OMG!!! I had no idea that she was tied to it!!! HILARIOUS!!! I just laughed so loud. LOVE IT! and love you guys!

Melanie said...

Oh Man - My eyes are watering I started laughing so hard! The best part is these kids are staying on those things and not falling. John